* We help our sellers identify opportunities for short and long-term improvements, as well as competitive challenges that will be of interest to prospective buyers.
* We work closely with our sellers to develop a marketing plan and process to fit their timeline.
* We work to facilitate buyers’ due diligence by offering serious prospects the opportunity to visit facilities, conduct on-site meetings to gather relevant information, and to review selected financial information.
* We encourage our clients to involve their attorneys and CPAs in the process as soon as is reasonably possible so that tax planning strategies and other important transaction structuring issues can be thoroughly considered and addressed before proceeding in negotiations.
* We will work with the seller and buyer transaction teams (management, attorneys, CPAs) to resolve any open issues and consummate the transaction in a timely fashion.